I seem to make so much and am always seated behind my sewing machine or busy hand stitching away the hours whilst my two are are at school/sixth form. I make things for my Etsy shop,my local craft shop,myself,my home and gifts for family and friends.So when I was sorting out the photographs on my laptop I was amazed at just how much I have made this year,so here is my 10 favourite handmade makes….
In no particular order:-
1) Toy mouse in a box as it reminds me of a toy I had as a child
2) My linen dress I made for myself and seemed to wear all summer long and am still wearing into the Autumn
3) Tilda drawstring bag as I thought the colours worked well together
4) House bunting as it is based on the street of Victorian houses in which I live
5) My denim dress I made for myself for the Spring and will also see me through the Winter months
6) Mice pincushions
7) My collection of bags that I made just for me,especially the black and white one,which I use a lot as my handbag as the totes are used for shopping bags
8) Purses and cosmetic bags in this lovely William Morris print
9) This sewing bag,needle book and pin cushion made from some lovely vintage fabric
10) This is a child’s apron I made yesterday and I also made an adults version of it.I love the fabric I also know that when my daughter was younger she always wanted a matching apron to mine when we were baking together so I am working on a couple for my Etsy shop
So there it is I could have added a whole lot more but it certainly made me realise just how much I make.Do you have a favourite item that you have made and if so what is it ?