I have many zipped pouches not only do I enjoy making them but I also enjoy owning them as they have so many uses including
- keeping all the loose contents in the bottom of my handbag, like keys,phone,headphones,pens etc… all in one place making them easier to find.
- personal bits and bobs out of sight.
- they double as pencil cases,cosmetic bags and purses
- ideal for travelling
- as little collecting bags for putting foraged goodies like shells,conkers etc whenever you are out for a walk along the beach or in the woods
- as a gift for someone special
- keeping your passports,ID etc.. all in one place making them easier for you to remember where you put them !
- you can buy them every where in all different price ranges from a little to a lot
- they come in all different sizes
- all kinds of fabrics
- plain or patterned
- they can be used as a sewing bag to hold your basic essentials in for those of you that sew on the go
- and no doubt they have a million more uses but I can’t think of any more can you ?
Here are some that I made yesterday and have just been listed in my shop The Sewing Nook UK
Hope you are all having a good week and its nearly the weekend so that’s something to feel happy about.